breast cancer could have
Nip It in the breast
Introducing Nip It in the breast, dedicated to the breast cancer prevention. Nip It is a
recognized leader in breast health maintenance and cancer prevention. Large, name brand
medical institutions become interested in women only after they have developed a serious problem like breast cancer. Hospitals are designed to treat illness and are slow to adopt prevention.
Let‘s Prevent it
(Call for a private consultation)
5 BREAST CANCER FACTS
YOUR SHOULDN’T IGNORE
- 1 in 10 women with breast cancer could have prevented it
Is there something they’re not telling us?
Breast cancer can be prevented.
Imagine your life without the worry of breast cancer
Yearly 3D screening mammography,breast ultrasound, breast MRI and biannual breast examination
Surveillance as listed in Plan A plus consultation with a Board Certified Medical Oncologist, Tamoxifen or Raloxifene for 12 months and intense drug monitoring
Preoperative evaluation, operating room, anesthesia and pathology fees, surgeon fees for mastectomy without or with reconstruction and overnight stay in an accredited hospital.
Hereditary cancer multigene genetic panel testing, including genetic counseling $498
Consultation with Breast Oncology Physician
*Consultation fee credited
when patient signs up for Plan A, B or C
- Plans starting at $2,520 U.S.
- Qualified patients can receive 0% financing for up to 18 months.
- Sign up in the month of October and receive a 10% discount.
We realize that you’re looking for information and have questions. Nip It wants to help. Please complete this contact form.
Your information will be kept secure and confidential and will not be sold to a third party.
Once you complete this form, Nip Itwill contact you.
The Goals of Nip It are to:
- Eliminate or substantially reduce the incidence of breast cancer and consequently the number of women who receive chemotherapy, radiation and disfiguring surgery due to breast cancer and to lower the number of women who die of breast cancer
- Eliminate or reduce anxiety and worry due to the calculated or perceived high breast cancer risk and significantly improve quality of life
Nip It’s objectives are to:
- Give women an opportunity to estimate their own personal risk of developing breast cancer.
- Enable high-risk women to change their destiny by giving them options to prevent or lower the chances of breast cancer.
- Price these proactive services low so they are affordable to everyone in an equitable and socially responsible manner.