Introducing NIP IT IN THE BREAST, dedicated to the breast cancer prevention. NIP IT is a recognized leader in breast health maintenance and cancer prevention. Large, name brand medical institutions become interested in women only after they have developed a serious problem like breast cancer. Hospitals are designed to treat illness and are slow to adopt prevention.
NIP IT Is About You
Many of us take steps to prevent harm or illness in our children, partners, or friends. So we should apply that same love and care to ourselves. Treatment is of life-saving importance, but we want you to never reach that point. That is why our focus is on prevention, keeping you healthy so you can enjoy life to its fullest now and for years to come.
You are unique and special, so it is worth taking care of yourself. We wear seatbelts in cars, we look both ways before crossing the street, and we apply sunscreen at the beach. Nip It operates on a similar principle, but for preventative measures that could very well save your life.
5 BREAST CANCER FACTS
YOUR SHOULDN’T IGNORE
- 1 in 8 women in the U.S. will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
- The most significant risk factors for breast cancer are things that can’t be changed: gender and age
- A woman’s risk of breast cancer nearly doubles if she has a first-degree relative with breast cancer
- African American women are more likely to die from breast cancer than any other race
- 1 in 10 women with breast cancer could have prevented it
IS THERE SOMETHING THEY’RE NOT TELLING US?
BREAST CANCER CAN BE PREVENTED.
IMAGINE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT THE WORRY OF BREAST CANCER
Yearly 3D screening mammography,breast ultrasound, breast MRI and biannual breast examination
Surveillance as listed in Plan A plus consultation with a Board Certified Medical Oncologist, Tamoxifen or Raloxifene for 12 months and intense drug monitoring
Preoperative evaluation, operating room, anesthesia and pathology fees, surgeon fees for mastectomy without or with reconstruction and overnight stay in an accredited hospital.
Hereditary cancer multigene genetic panel testing, including genetic counseling $498
Consultation with Breast Oncology Physician
*Consultation fee credited when patient signs up for Plan A, B or C
We realize that you’re looking for information and have questions. Nip It wants to help. Please complete this contact form.
Your information will be kept secure and confidential and will not be sold to a third party.
Once you complete this form, Nip It will contact you.
THE GOALS OF NIP IT ARE TO:
- Eliminate or substantially reduce the incidence of breast cancer and consequently the number of women who receive chemotherapy, radiation and disfiguring surgery due to breast cancer and to lower the number of women who die of breast cancer
- Eliminate or reduce anxiety and worry due to the calculated or perceived high breast cancer risk and significantly improve quality of life
Nip It’s objectives are to:
- Give women an opportunity to estimate their own personal risk of developing breast cancer.
- Enable high-risk women to change their destiny by giving them options to prevent or lower the chances of breast cancer.
- Price these proactive services low so they are affordable to everyone in an equitable and socially responsible manner.
Knowing Is Half the Battle
Information and detection are two of the biggest weapons in the fight against breast cancer. With Nip It at your side, the ability to care for yourself and stay healthy has never been easier.
Information allows you to reduce your risk of developing breast cancer in the first place. By understanding your body and its risks, you can minimize them while still living freely. From lifestyle changes to active medical preventative techniques, Nip It will be with you every step of the way.
Even in cases where breast cancer could not be prevented, timely treatment can be the key factor in surviving. Regular screenings can allow for intervention before any anomalies can develop to a dangerous point.